Sunday 23 August 2015

Viola

Jun 30, 2015 12:28:03 PM.jpg


My hobbies:Dancing and playing netball.
Family:Stepsister, brother-in-law and my mum
Favourite food: Mcdonald's,fish n chips and butter chicken.
Best friend:Tatiana and Turou.
Dream job:Artist.
Favourite singers:Nicki Minaj,Chris Brown and Beyonce and Tyga.
Favourite car:V8 holden.
Favourite colour:Purple,Red,Pink and Black.
Quotes:Live your life.Im not an artist but i can picture you in my head.I dont need a perfect one,i just need someone who can make me feel like im the only one.When i saw you i fell in love and you smiled because you knew
Where i wanna go when i grow up:Ozzie,America and Paris.
Who i love:Family,friends and crush.
Animals:2 dogs named Bubbles and Jake,5 cats named Fluff Fluff,Hoha,Sugar,Tigar and Blackie.
What i like to do in the weekend:Well first,1 of my best friends always sleep over my house or i sometimes go to my sister.
My dream house:A mansion in Karaka.
Favourite animal:Dogs,fluffy cats,pandas and tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.