Sunday 23 August 2015

Tatiana!


Jun 30, 2015 1:43:26 PM.jpg

TATIANA    
My hobbies
I love  make weird things and play sports like, multi -sports ,netball, Rugby,basketball, baseball, soccer and many more.

Family?
I have a mother named Ricarda. A dad named Zane. 4 brothers named Devant, Tre, Calais,and Nassau they are like annoying to me whenever i go home after school. I also have 2 dogs named Hudson and Karmen. 2 cats named Angus and Fluffy.
My nationality?
My mum is half pakeha and half maori my dad is half maori and i dont know what the  other culture he is my mums mum is full pakeha.  
Favourite Food?

My favourite food is Butter chicken Macaroni and cheese, Kinas, Scallops,and Mussels I love my seafood.


What I like to do on the weekend? I like going

I like to go fishing,swimming mainly to the beach, I like hanging out with my friends and family they are sort of annoying but they are still the best. I also like to have a positive day.    

What is my dream job?
My dream job is to an artist i’m not much of an expert but art is just what i love to do because it’s inspirational to me it sometimes calms me down.   

Achievements that I am proud of?
I am proud of my writing because i am where i'm supposed to be i love writing because it’s fun you get to write what you think how feel and more interesting stories.

My bestfriends :}
Viola and Turou they have a great sense of humour.

Quote that I like
As i look back on my life, i realize that every time i thought i was being REJECTED from something good. i was actually being re-directed to something better.

Where i wanna go when i grow up
Australia, america,paris ,italy and las vegas.

who i love
My family,Bestfriends,Friends ,and Crush

FAVOURITE SONG AND SINGERS
Black magic and my favourite singers are Nicki minaj, Chris brown, Pia mia, Beyonce, and Tinash

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tatiana, this is Room 5 we enjoyed reading about you and we would like to know more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Room 10,

    it is great to see you sharing about yourselves. I like how you have shared lots of information but you have still been cybersmart about only sharing first names.

    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.