Friday 17 July 2015

Things to include or do

Aimee Phillips

Jun 23, 2015 10:28:00 AM.jpg      

My hobbies?
Well i love playing football. I play for Forest Hill on the North Shore. I also love fishing.

Family?
I have one brother, a mum and a dad. They live in Christchurch. My mum is from the Philippines and my dad is from Dunedin.

My nationality? My grandfather is Spanish, my grandmother is Filipino and my dad’s parents died when he was three.

Favourite Food? Pork Crackling.

What I like to do on the weekend? I like going out with my friends for a boogie. Football, studying and the gym take up most of my time.

What is my dream job? My dream job is to be a millionaire and travel the world. So I guess, get paid for nothing. I can’t imagine doing anything else but teaching though. I love it!

Achievements that I am proud of? My bachelor of Teaching and Learning in Education. When Mainland Football won the National League for the first year ever.

Quotes that I like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.