Sunday 23 August 2015

Fenix Tarawa

Jun 25, 2015 10:15:43 AM.jpg   

my hobbies?
I love to play gta 5 and draw.
Family?
I have two real brothers and one
half  brother a mum and a dad.my mums name is milz and my dads name is arthur.

My nationality
i am maori and samoan my mum is samoan and my dad is maori.

Favourite food ? fish n chips,mcdonalds

What I like to do on the weekend? I like going to the pools and i like to go shopping.



what is your dream job? to be a hairdresser


Achievements that I am proud of?
i am proud of myself for archiving as high as i can at school.   

          quote i like


Image result for quote

favourite song
trap queen by fetty wap and marvin gaye by charlie puth and meghan
favorite cartoon




Image result for regular showImage result for liv maddie
all my friends
nyome,maylena,gloria,alazay,carmle,turou,viola,tatiana,uhiena and sarah.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.