Friday 17 July 2015


Alazay-joyce Bradding

  
Jun 30, 2015 11:52:17 AM.jpg
My hobbies?
I love to play netball and rugby, multi sport and go out to the movies…..
...Family?
I have 4 brothers, 5 sisters Kruz,Raiden,Jahrangimah,Rain-joseph,Keisha,Essence,Kayla,Tariana,Te arikinui my dad's  name is Keith my mums name is Alisha my stepmother's name is Katarina. My mum is from up north my dad is from Taranaki….

My nationality? My dads dad is Samoan and my mums mum is Pakeha my dads mum is Maori my mums dad is maori….papa  died when my dad was 30 2013…. my koro died when my mum was 30 2015…..
Favourite Food? Pork, Chocolate, Chow Mein ,Africans, Bacon bones, Mashed Potato, Home Made Butter Chicken, Fried Rice, Mince Stew, Chocolate Milkshake, Chocolate Lollies…..                                                                                                                                                                                   

What I like to do on the weekend? I like going to see my brothers and sisters and hanging out with them and my stepmum and dad and mum…And babysitting…   

What is my dream job? To become a F.B.I agent because there is a lot of mysteries and crimes to solve...Or to become a nurse because you get to look after patients and give them medical advice or medical help….
Achievements that I am proud of? I am proud of achieving my maths grades and writing grades….                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Quote that I like? I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile then walk into a pole…..  A negative mind will never give you a positive life… Hard work beats talent because talent doesn't work hard… Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect…. only lasting beauty is the beauty of your heart….. if a guy treats you like a princess  then he definitely wants to be your prince….                                   

My best friends...
Uheina because she is a kind person and very supportiveViola because she is the best dancer I have ever known and she is very kind ,Tatiana because she is very honest and very serious ,Turou because she is nice and a calm person,Sarah because she is a very nice and generous...…..

Where do I wanna go in life? New York because I want to see the statue of liberty, Paris because I want to see the Effil Tower ,Rarotonga because I want to swim in the clear fresh water and learn to surf,Gold coast because I want to see all the animals and gegos,Africa because I want to see how the African kids live and play…...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.