Sunday 23 August 2015

Uheina!

Uheina Fehoko




Jul 1, 2015 9:46:20 AM.jpg



my hobbies:
I love to play rugby and lots of sports.I like to clean up at home.maths is not my best subject but like to try.

Family:
I have 13 altogether in my family.
9 brothers tonga,samsoni,  kusitafu, pousima, hame tutu, jacob, kepueli, benjamin
4 sisters olivia, uheina, moni, sina.
mum tiesi.
dad kepu..

Nationality:
my mum and dad is both tongan. I am tongan all my brothers and sisters are full tongans.
3 were born in NZ and the rest was born in tonga.

Favourite food:
I love mcdonalds,KFC and home cooking.i like lollies sour treats or
lots of chocolate black forest and snickers.

what i like to do in the weekends:
I walk to the park, go shopping or just watch
television at home and eat.I like to play with cousins in the backyard.

My dream job?
I really want to be police officer just to help stop criminals
wondering on the street and stop thieves stealing things that is not there’s.

places i want to go and visit.
i have a feeling for america  i want to see their theme parks.
big rids and their hotels.tonga is where i want to go to first.

Favourite object:
I love my phone i carry it everywhere except school .
i carry it for emergencies but to keep in contact

Favourite movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.